[Wolves] Does your internet connection slow down during peak?

Claire lug at sitesearcher.co.uk
Wed Jun 9 09:11:48 UTC 2010

We had problems with Virgin 50mbit over a period of about 9 months. Its
important to claim money from them, not just for the loss of service but
also the time you are spending on the phone to them, they are relatively
willing to pay but they'll have to check with the supervisor to get
beyond the derogatory £10. I had them paying £20 every time I had to
ring up, which incidentally coincided with any time it rained.

Also ask them for a fault reference and make sure it gets reported under
the same reference each time or they just create it as another fault and
it won't be as high up the todo list for them as it would if its
something they have already been to. You can whinge on their message
board too and, if you are blatent enough, find others on the same UBR
and have them claiming £20 too :)

Touch wood - after it did eventually get properly fixed its been great!
Rarely dips below full speed.