[Wolves] OT (again): Geeky stuff

Andrew Lewis andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk
Sun Jun 13 21:13:12 UTC 2010

Yes, I know I've gone off topic again, but it was either that or come
around your houses one by one. The point is, I've opened a
www.upcraft.it store on zazzle.co.uk, and I have some rather geeky
items of clothing there. Some of you are already aware of this, and
have tried to purchase babies from me. Unfortunately, the waiting list
for babies is still in excess of 9 months, and even then I expect to
have a very limited stock available.

Anyone wanting clothing & stuff is quite welcome to visit
http://www.zazzle.co.uk/upcraft_it?rf=238627453842073017 and have a
look around. It has robots, stuff, things, and dogs. It also has a dog
with a robot on it. Those people wanting babies might be better off
making them for themselves. There are probably lots of videos and
how-to guides on the internet. I recommend buddying up with someone if
you want to make your own baby, because it might be quite difficult to
source all of the items on the parts list if you're working alone.

Cheers!
spline