[Wolves] Thunderbird and Indicator Applet

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Mar 9 11:54:18 UTC 2010

Dave Morley wrote:

> I hope you bugged the fact that it's not showing up ;)

Right do you want the truth? I was sort of chuffed when you said the other day to
report a bug about customising and now you mention a second potential bug.

1. Only ever reported a bug once about 7 years ago with SuSE it was horrid they
hounded me morning noon and night.
2. I wouldn't know how to post one on launchpad.
3. I don't really have the time for all the back and forth flood gate that it'll
open :-)