[Wolves] Hello and help!

Mark Rogers mark at quarella.co.uk
Fri Mar 26 15:02:42 UTC 2010

Apologies in advance for the drive-by mailing - I promise to stick
around on the list for any replies!

I'm based in Peterborough (and I'm active on the Peterborough LUG list)
but one of my customers is based in Wolverhampton and is having Linux
problems:

"I refer to our conversation regarding the ASUS little shitty netbook
thing my daughter has. Like I said, all she wants to do on it is surf
the internet & manage her itunes on it"

I'm going to see what I can do remotely, but assuming you guys are the
sort of friendly bunch we are over here in Peterborough I'm guessing
there may be someone who could help him upgrade his netbook (I'm
assuming an EEE) to something like eeebuntu and assist him with
Songbird/Amarok/Banshee/whatever? I don't use iTunes so I'm out of my
depth anyway! Not sure if he's want to come to a meet anyway, but
thought I'd check there's someone here first!

Mark Rogers