[Wolves] OT : need to find power supply for external hard drive.

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Sun May 16 03:54:51 UTC 2010

On 05/15/2010 09:34 PM, Wayne Morris wrote:

> Careful, or some touchy bugger who does this for a living will tell you
> to stfu, whatever that means ;-)

It means Shut The Fuck Up

> I did put that point, but he didn't like it.

No I did not like this quote, trying to drum up support are we?

> And you don't know about power requirments for usb ;-)

True I can be grouchy sometimes however I would not attempt to make some
one look stupid which is what you did and obviously thought was clever
by the wink emote and are still endeavoring to do by 'leaping in'
(Remember that statement do we?) on this comment.

Oh wait maybe I'm wrong, you're allowed to have an opinion and make a
comment on a thread post I just 'leap in' apparently?

I can keep this up for a life time. I've had 49 years worth of practice!