[Wolves] OT : need to find power supply for external hard drive.

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Mon May 17 09:37:45 UTC 2010

On 17 May 2010 10:32, Peter Cannon <dick_turpin at archlinux.us> wrote:
> On 17/05/10 10:25, Stephen Parkes wrote:

>> lol, no comment.  Nobody ever offers me full-time work because they
>> know I'm such hard work :)
>
> No its because everyone hates you, even that tramp who used to live on
> the roundabout hated you.

I knew it.

and it wasn't a roundabout it was the island between two lanes of the
ring road and he said he loved me but it just wasn't going to work out
between us.

>> Wolves LUG spans dimentions and you knows it la.
>
> Not anymore, I only saw 3 people from Wolves-Lug in Liverpool two
> weekends ago, friends made it from America, Sweden and Germany.

We got bored of podcasts donkeys years ago and you know how hard it is
to get more than 3 people together not on every second Wednesday it's
always been the same. :)

> Up your ugly

I'll have you know mine is very attractive and smells of a potent
combination of roses and musk.

--
Steve 'sparkes' Parkes - blog zx-81.com