[Wolves] ROBOtic'10 Millenium Point, Birmingham, Saturday 27/11/2010, 10:00 - 17:00

G Bulmer gbulmer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 23:27:10 UTC 2010

> From: Dan Dart <dandart at googlemail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Wolves] ROBOtic'10 Millenium Point, Birmingham, Saturday
> 	27th November 2010, 10:00 - 17:00
> To: Wolverhampton Linux User Group <wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk>
>
> Is there a Google Calendar to subscribe to for these sorts of events?

Dan there isn't, but that is such a good idea, I'll chat to the
others, and see what we can do.

Is there are 'generic' collection of event calendars for the West
Midlands that we should be aiming to build on, or integrate with?
It seems like there should be a 'meta events calendar' mechanism to
make it easy to know what is going on.

GB