[Wolves] Books Up For Grabs

Andy Jewell Andy.Jewell at sysmicro.co.uk
Mon Nov 15 16:36:11 UTC 2010

Hi Dave,

I'll take the Cisco IOS Cookbook one please, and also the Programming Perl one if no-one else wants it.

See you on Wednesday :-)

Andy D'Arcy Jewell
SysMicro Linux Support

T:  +44 (0) 844 991 8804
M: +44 (0) 7961 605631
F:  +44 (0) 844 357 7020
E:  andy.jewell at sysmicro.co.uk
W: www.sysmicro.co.uk

CRN THE CHANNEL AWARDS 2009 WINNER
SysMicro named CRN’s Editor’s Choice for Emerging Business of the Year 2009, recognising SysMicro for our considerable growth, specifically in Enterprise Solutions.