[Wolves] Freelance Work Opportunity

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 12 07:54:11 UTC 2010

Hi John,

Thank you for replying to my email.

You don't need to be from the Wolverhampton area to help

The situation with the  company is this; The have asked for an IT consultant to
sort out their  servers and network. I have a contact that is doing some work
for them  and they have asked him if he knows anyone that can do the job. He
gave  them my contact details so as a result I am trying to win them over. So I
will let you know as soon as I know more from the company and what  their
requirements are.

This kind of work is potentially likely  to occur in the future. I am now moving
away from my full time job as a  senior manager in local government and setting
up as an independent  business consultant/trainer and web designer. If it is ok
with you I would like to see your CV and hold on to your details and contact you
should anything else crop  up in the future.

Thanks again for getting back to me

Mo