[Wolves] List -

Dave Morley davmor2 at davmor2.co.uk
Wed Aug 10 09:54:55 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-08-10 at 10:15 +0100, Dave Morley wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-08-10 at 09:03 +0100, Chris Ellis wrote:
> > On 10 August 2011 07:37, Ron Wellsted <ron at wellsted.org.uk> wrote:
> > > Given the events in the city centre last night do we change the location? If so I suggest the Crooked House.
> >
> > I was thinking along similar lines.  My suggestion is The Old Fellows
> > at Compton.  Its only 5/10 mins by car
> > from the centre has car park, reasonable pub.
>

> I was thinking crooked house or copper bowl but I'm up for the old
> fellow too.
>
> I'm assuming that the town will be in lockdown more than if there are
> rioters.

Infact I'm going to say not the old fellows the bulk of people coming
from birmingham will be stuffed if they close the ringroad to contain
rioting.

So copperbowl or crooked house.   The first person to second one of
these is where we are going :)

Alex remember the Crooked house is no where near Rons ;)

--
Seek That Thy Might Know

http://www.davmor2.co.uk