[Wolves] Another python question, running commands with variables as arguments.

Simon Burke simonb at fatsportsman.eu
Wed Aug 17 15:58:59 UTC 2011

I would of thought it would be a straight forward thing to do, but I'm
really struggling here.

All I want to do is run a command, but arguments are stored in variables.

This is where Im struggling.

I have been using subprocess.Popen to run commands with little
problem, but as soon as I want to get variables involved it all falls
to pieces.
My understanding is that I need to possibly use
subprocess.Popen,communicate but I cant find a clear example or doc to
detail how I am supposed to do this.

Can someone help or point me in the right direction?

Regards,
Simon.