[Wolves] Joomla! User Group Midlands

Chris Williams chris at imnotplayinganymore.com
Sun Feb 6 21:31:08 UTC 2011

Hi,

First of all - forgive the intrusion to your mailing list.  I'll freely
admint that I'm not a member of the LUG (but I'm seeing if I'll be available
for the next meeting!) however I'm hoping this one-off will be forgiven for
a good cause!

We're setting up a Joomla! User Group for the West Midlands and my idea is
to talk to as many FOSS user groups as we can.   The idea being that we
should be able to talk to a range of people from those managing large sites
to those who just want to set up a quick web site about their cats or
something!

We're also hoping that we'll be able to find people who are at the
universities in the west midlands.  Anyone who can help us get some
promotion (ether email, posters etc) into any of the local Universities will
earn them selves a pint!

So, if you are interested in Joomla!, or are able to help us get the message
about the JUG into the uni's then I would be very happy to hear from you.
Check out the Facebook page at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Joomla-User-Group-Midlands/192439294117172 ,
and our meetings are on the 1st Wednesday of each month in the center of
Birmingham.

Thanks for your time!

Chris -.

--