[Wolves] Joomla! User Group Midlands

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Mon Feb 7 09:16:28 UTC 2011

On 06/02/11 21:27, Chris Williams wrote:

> So, if you are interested in Joomla!, or are able to help us get the
> message about the JUG into the uni's then I would be very happy to hear
> from you.  Check out the Facebook page at
> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Joomla-User-Group-Midlands/192439294117172
> , and our meetings are on the 1st Wednesday of each month in the center
> of Birmingham.

As a long time Joomla fanboy I'll join your fan club :-)

1. Have you got a mailing list or forum (Apart from FB I hate Forums anyway TBH).
2. I doubt I'll come to any meetings Birmingham is a bit out of the way for me but then again never say never.
3. Have you got an identi.ca group? what about Twitter?
4. Have you got a group on LinkedIN?

I'll bang out a few dents for you. :-)