[Wolves] Joomla! User Group Midlands

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Feb 8 11:24:31 UTC 2011

On 07/02/11 19:47, Chris Williams wrote:

> I shall repeat ' thout shall not trample on other peoples' mailing list
> ' 10 times before I got to bed ;)

Aaaarrrrggghhhhh Google groups! If forums was not enough of an abomination Google Groups are the spawn of Satan! You could have at least set up a joomla community builder or better still http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/content-sharing/mailing-a-distribution-lists/8982

Please go to bed and chant these two mantras;

1. "Mailing Lugs is good marketing, they are the captive audience I seek".

2. "Top posting is an abomination and I deserve to be flogged for doing it".

Pinching Ottavio's sig which explains why top posting is wrong.

Answer: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Question: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Answer: Top-posting.
Question: What is the most annoying thing in e-mail?