[Wolves] Spare kit

Mark Ellse me at chaseacademy.com
Sat Jan 8 19:54:11 UTC 2011

Happy New Year all,

A bit of a clearout here. Don't know if any good, but free to good (or even
bad) home are the following:

About 7 Winfast motherboards with AMD processors. They are mostly unused
because the chipset won't work with Ubuntu.
1 Asus MB with AMD processor
Boxed AMD Sempron processor
HP1125c A3 printer with some ink cartridges
Trust USB-USB link lead
PCI RAID card.
Tiny little thin client computer.
Tons of IDE hard drive removable racks and caddies.
One or two other odds and ends.

Buyer collect. Please email or ring 07866 488 796

Mark

(WLUG attender in the past and regular Ubuntu user. At Chase Academy we have
used LTSP with Ubuntu for our computer room for about 6 years, Ubuntu on
half our staff machines, OpenOffice on all machines and SME server for data
and proxy servers.)