[Wolves] URL Link colour

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 15 14:11:12 UTC 2011

>I don't understand quite well the problem, but, isn't there a single html tag to control that? I mean, isn't there an attribute to control the mouse actions on the <href> tag?

Yes of course there is, but it is across a number of pages, I don't want to start doing every tag !

I still think it is a script, because the declaration in the stylesheet are ineffective, something is over-riding the stylesheet.

I 'll rummage in the scripts a bit later and see if I can identify the issue.

Cheers

Mo