[Wolves] Three mobile phone network

Kris Douglas krisdouglas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 17:15:14 UTC 2011

On 17 March 2011 14:04, Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Adam.  Do you have an unlocked phone available to you?  My thoughts
> would be to get a   3 network SIM and put that into an unlocked phone
> and see how it performs on signal strength for a week or so.  You
> wouldn't have to put any credit on just keep an eye on the actual
> signal strength.
>
> I'm afraid I've always heard the same as you have though about '3'.
> Surely they must have improved by now though?
> --

I can hands down say orange is awful. I used to have loads of problems
with Three, but then they seemed to do some proper resturucturing, and
now they are the best provider I have ever had. I rarely do not have
signal and full HSDPA signal means I can download at 4-5mbit/s on my
Desire HD and on orange with the same signal I can get the very most
of 1.0mbit/s. I have a contract with both three and Orange, and orange
is the worst for customer service, outages and spends.

--
Regards, Kris Douglas.
 T. 0845 004 2066 | M. 07728574285