[Wolves] Virgin BB FYI

Stephen Welch bigfishinnet at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 10:09:34 UTC 2011

Oh dear.

On 7 October 2011 09:59, Stephen Welch <bigfishinnet at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, I was making a few enquiries yesterday about BB and I thought
> I would put this out there.
>
> As of end of today Virgin will no longer be putting BB into homes or
> businesses that have not seen there BB services before!?

It seemed I may have been not been told the truth!  Shock horror.  I
have not signed up as there are other factors.

I have been contacted by some who says he works for VBB who says this
is not the case.

Dirty (obvious on reflection - obvious as in obvious and dirty) sales
tactic - he seemed genuine.  Make you own mind up if you are thinking
of BB today.

Sorry for the noise.