[Wolves] Free HP Printer Cartridges: 15 and 78

Adam Sweet adam at adamsweet.org
Tue Oct 18 09:58:37 UTC 2011

Hi everyone

I have 5 HP printer cartridges which were installed, partially used and
then removed from a faulty HP 910c when it didn't solve the problem.

The printer was clearly dead so it's been replaced and I'm left with 3 x
HP 78 (tri-colour) and 2 x HP 15 (black) cartidges. As I said, they've
been opened, installed and partially used, but most of them were barely
used at all. Some of them might need a rub with white spirit to clean up
any dried ink which has collected in my drawer since they were last used.

At the very least it will save somebody about £100 on printer ink if you
want them. Priority goes to whoever wants them all and is first to respond.

If anybody wants it, I also have a parallel/USB HP 930c printer which
takes 78s (as above) and 45s (not above).

Ad