[Wolves] Wierd Ubuntu-ness

Adam Sweet adam at adamsweet.org
Thu Oct 20 12:51:29 UTC 2011

On 20/10/2011 12:59, Mike Hingley wrote:
> Has anyone else seen this in Oneric? In the previous version you could
> preview an audio file by hovering your mouse over it. Doesn't seem to do
> it now...

These might help though they were for a standard Gnome 2 install from a
couple of years, so might be completely irrelevant by now:

http://blog.adamsweet.org/?p=163
http://blog.adamsweet.org/?p=164

The issue for me at the time was that I didn't have the relevant audio
library installed. That might not be the problem in your case but worth
a shot.

Adam