[Wolves] Items for sale

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Mon Sep 12 10:59:48 UTC 2011

On 12/09/11 11:47, Kevanf1 wrote:
> On 12 September 2011 11:37, Dave Morley<davmor2 at davmor2.co.uk>  wrote:
>
>> Wolveslist has always been setup so that wolveslist is the send not the
>> original person making replying to the list easier.
> I was not being nasty or anything just going about things in a
> roundabout way in order to hopefully NOT cause offence.  Ron did say,
> though, to please reply off list and he went to the trouble of giving
> his personal e-mail address for this.
>
> Once again, I am not in any way offended by anybody answering on the
> list to these items being offered but I have known others in the past
> to get quite shirty about it.  Which is why I presume Ron asked for
> off list replies.
Hm?

While Ron said "All replies must be off lists" as an intelligent adult I
took that to mean in respect of any items you wanted and not any
comments you might want to make about the original or subsequent posts.
Therefore Kevan's "Oops" was relevant in that inadvertently John had
replied to the list as opposed to 'off-list' I don't think any apology
or explanation was/is required.

Jesus, people are dying out there ffs.