[Wolves] Fish Tank

Andy D'Arcy Jewell andy.jewell at sysmicro.co.uk
Wed Aug 15 09:51:14 UTC 2012

On 15/08/12 10:41, Ron Wellsted wrote:
> For cheap, try a local car boot sale or ebay. For free, try your local
> freecycle. Once you get it, wash it out with thoroughly with plain
> water (NO soap, washing up liquid, disinfectant, etc. they do horrible
> things to fish).

I always used to put in some water treatment fluid too (removes
chlorine) which helps fish remain healthy.

Also avoid putting felt-tip pens in the tank (my 18 month old son put
one in our tank, and it killed the fish!)

Obviously, this doesn't apply to xfishtank, tho if it's anything like it
used to be, you might get the odd leak (of the memory sort!).

-andydj

--
Andy D'Arcy Jewell

SysMicro Limited