[Wolves] Hyoerlinks on a php page

Mark Rogers mark at quarella.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 10:50:24 UTC 2012

On 6 December 2012 09:53, Wayne Morris <waynelists at machx.co.uk> wrote:

This doesn't make sense.

PHP source:
    echo "      <td width=\"35%\">Tn</td>";
should show in the browser source as:
If this is not happening then your code is not being parsed as PHP, which
either means that you don't have your server configured to parse the files
as PHP, or the code in question is not being treated as PHP (ie it does not
have <?php at the start of it).

However, if all of that were true then I don't see how it could possibly
work in Firefox or anything else, because even if by some miracle the
browser parsed enough of it to make sense of it, the actual phone numbers
would be missing because stuff like
    echo "      <td width=\"65%\"><input type=\"text\" name=\"workphone\"
size=\"25\" value=\"".$row["workphone"]."\"></td>";
.. doesn't even have a number in it unless PHP parses it to
substitute $row["workphone"].

Part of the picture is missing here somewhere.

Registered in England (0456 0902) @ 13 Clarke Rd, Milton Keynes, MK1 1LG