[Wolves] SOLVED Re: Hyoerlinks on a php page

Wayne Morris waynelists at machx.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 14:46:03 UTC 2012

Bloody thing - lesson - always check the data and don't assume stuff!!

Came down to the browser plugins are a bit clever than I assumed (I
assumed they wern't because they were rendering a datestamp as a phone
number,
as well as other numerical data.)
Turns out tho, they ARE picky enough to not link an incorrect mobile
number - eg with one digit to long ...
and being stupid i was viewing one record (with correct no) in FF, and
an incorrect one in Chrome/IE   -- der

thanks for helping with my timewaste... wish it was billable lol

cheers

Wayne