[Wolves] OT: Xmas holiday for sale

Lee Parkes leep at bogus.net
Mon Dec 10 23:04:33 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

For sale:

5 day Christmas holiday for two adults to Finnish Lapland. Staying in the Scandic Hotel Rovaniemi, near the arctic circle.

Departure details:

Outbound, Birmingham International airport 6am, arriving Finland 11:10am (local time) 19th December 2012.
Return, leave Finland 12:40pm (local time), arriving Birmingham International 2:00pm 24th December 2012.

Incredibly beautiful place, genuine Christmas magic.

Due to unforeseen personal reasons we are unable to go on this holiday.

Cost 1564.00UKP. Sell for 1250.00UKP. Cash only.

If anyone is interested, drop me an email.

Thanks,
  Lee
leep at bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136 www.mud-dog.org
I Need A Reason To Stand Up And Fight
Need To Believe What I See - The Silver Drop - Mnemic
http://www.socialvibe.com/#/causes/35