[Wolves] Short Intro

Andy D'Arcy Jewell andy.jewell at sysmicro.co.uk
Fri Dec 21 08:20:32 UTC 2012

On 20/12/12 21:19, Ashley Smith wrote:
> I've just joined the mailing list ! (hurrah). My name is Ashley, I'm
> 22 and a second year CS student at Birmingham City University.
>
> I've never managed to become a Linux purist as I still have to use
> Windows for my courses (and games of course, but support is getting
> there!). I mainly use a mix of Arch(for learning) and CrunchBang
> debian for my Uni work when I can as it's fairly solid. I have 2
> systems with Linux. A power house with a 3D monitor, and a small
> ThinkServer that I plan to use for Linux networking practice when I
> catch up with my Uni work.
>
> I'm a software engineer at heart, love to tinker with stuff when I can
> get the time. Currently learning bloody UML at University.. Agile
> coding am I right??..
>
> Anyway, apart from that I'm jobless and eat lots of pasta.

Hi Ash,

Look out for meeting announcements on the list - if I remember
correctly, the first 2013 meeting is on 9 Jan at the Moon Under Water in
central Wolverhampton.

Maybe see you there? We are usually right down the back on the right
hand side - look out for a furry penguin on the table (plus laptops and
other geek paraphernaila)!

-Andy

--
Andy D'Arcy Jewell