[Wolves] Help me test my vegan recipes web-site, please

Stephen Parkes stephen.parkes at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 13:43:39 UTC 2012

On 17 Jul 2012, at 14:34, Andy D'Arcy Jewell wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> If anyone would like to help me test http://www.recipesforvegans.co.uk I'd appreciate it!

np

> I'm interested in feedback on:
>    * Responsiveness

shit off a shovel, from BT Business Broadband here in the midlands.

>    * Usability

clean and concise, wait for the new stylesheets and the usability errors come pouring in.

>    * Functionality (does it work as expected and without errors?)

everything worlds as expected.  I browsed with no problems.  I searched for a word, I restricted that search to just the whole word (nut in your logs) and I searched for multiple words in both any and all mode and everything worked as expected.

One functional usability suggestion.  The ability to search by ingredient as often when you are looking for recipes it's what you have to hand that you want to search on and indeed Nick Holzheer got his latest enterprise fully funded for dot com bubble kind of cash and that's pretty much his business plan.  :)

sparkes