[Wolves] Job for someone?

Stephen Parkes stephen.parkes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 14:40:01 UTC 2012

On 11 Jun 2012, at 15:29, Wayne Morris wrote:

> You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to Debbie Mountford at All Vehicle Contracts Ltd, Unit 1, Webner Ind. Estate, Ettingshall Road, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV2 2LD or to harpy at autobuddy.com.

Lol, there's a Wolves Lug connection.

Ben who was one of the early members (went to uni with Jono, Lee and myself and appeared in the Windows 2000 day photos that used to haunt the website) did their first website and sub contracted the Perl scripts for the contact forms and a lease hire calculator to me.

I can 100% say that I earned more than 9 quid an hour doing web work for them more than 12 years ago and I'm sure Ben did out of his end too.

Another example of people cheapening IT skills.  You don't get a lot of any of the skills listed for that money let alone some of everything they want.

Are these really the wages out there at the moment?

sparkes