[Wolves] Job for someone?

Wayne Morris waynelists at machx.co.uk
Mon Jun 11 16:22:30 UTC 2012

On 11/06/2012 15:41, Stephen Parkes wrote:

> On 11 Jun 2012, at 15:29, Wayne Morris wrote:
>

>> You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to
>> Debbie Mountford at All Vehicle Contracts Ltd, Unit 1, Webner Ind.
>> Estate, Ettingshall Road, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV2 2LD or
>> toharpy at autobuddy.com <mailto:harpy at autobuddy.com>.
>
> Lol, there's a Wolves Lug connection.
>
> Ben who was one of the early members (went to uni with Jono, Lee and
> myself and appeared in the Windows 2000 day photos that used to haunt
> the website) did their first website and sub contracted the Perl
> scripts for the contact forms and a lease hire calculator to me.

Another connection - I hired a car off them for a weekend about 5 years
ago - and a month later got a speeding ticket forwarded to me which I
nearly paid until I realised
was for a completely different weekend - I shouted at them and they
replied "sorry, the system isn't very good at noting when cars are
brought back"

So it was you to blame eh Sparkes ;-)