[Wolves] Fwd: mysql select help

Mike Hingley computa_mike at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:01:34 UTC 2012

I would suggest a query like this...
Select * from calendar where event-date between '2012-3-29 00:00:00' and '2012-03-29 23:59:59'

that should* show all the events for 29 March 2012.

Not sure that's the most efficient mechanism... group by might be more efficient.

Does that help?

*syntax may not be 100% corect...may have to convert date string to a date.