[Wolves] Free to good home

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Fri Mar 16 16:24:19 UTC 2012

On 16 March 2012 16:16, Adam Sweet <adam at adamsweet.org> wrote:

> * Reluctantly, a Sun Ultra 10 SPARC workstation with type 5 keyboard
> and mouse. I might change my mind about this, I really liked it :) 512
> MB RAM, 20 GB disk I think and 440 MHz Sparc CPU. As featured in Enemy
> of the State...

I haven't turned mine on in years after the eldest knackered my mouse.
 So if anyone has a Sun mouse to plug into the type 5 keyboard I'd be
happy to take that off their hands.  :)

Somebody grab this machine quick they are still sexy beasts.

> * 2 x Open Rights Group laptop stickers and one LugRadio one.

I'd be happy to take the stickers off your hands.  Just starting a new
collection on my laptop.

sparkes