[Wolves] Free to good home

Adam Sweet adam at adamsweet.org
Fri Mar 16 16:33:44 UTC 2012

On 16/03/12 16:16, Adam Sweet wrote:
> I should have put the T42 in as part of the following list, but I
> thought about it in the wrong order...
>
> * PC games - Max Payne, Rainbow Six 3: Raven's Shield,
> Championship Manager 03/04, Football Manager 2007 and 2010, couple
> of Worms games, Deus Ex 1 and 2, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Fifa
> 2001, Tiger Woods Gold 2001. * Linux compatible games: Postal 1 and
> 2, X2 The Threat * About 7 or 8 old PCs, ranging from 500-600MHz to
> 1.8 GHz, all single core. They're fixer uppers that have been
> waiting for me for over a year so something tells me I'm not going
> to get round to it. * Reluctantly, a Sun Ultra 10 SPARC workstation
> with type 5 keyboard and mouse. I might change my mind about this,
> I really liked it :) 512 MB RAM, 20 GB disk I think and 440 MHz
> Sparc CPU. As featured in Enemy of the State... * Neuros OSD -
> plays digital video on a TV, can also record from an analogue TV
> source to digital format. Standard def only. Codec support isn't
> perfect. * 1 pair desktop speakers * US Robotics 54g PCMCIA wifi
> card * Firewire cable, small one end, large on the other. No idea
> what that means. * Book: Absolute Beginner's Guide to A+
> Certification * Webcam: Phillips PCVC680K with a little tripod *
> 20GB 4300 RPM laptop PATA hard disk: needs wiping before use *
> 256MB 100MHz RAM stick for laptop, came from Tiny laptop * 512MB
> EEC RAM from HP ML115 G5 * 2 x 512 MB 400 MHz RAM from Dell XPS
> M1710 * Quite a few 100Mb PCI network cards, mostly D-Link but the
> odd 3COM or Intel. * Few PCI graphics cards * Misc USB/firewire PCI
> cards * 4 port USB 2.0 hub * Linksys WAG354G ADSL router * Various
> ~80GB SATA and PATA hard disks, mostly Maxtor * Some PS/2 keyboards
> and mice * Cheap USB Canon scanner * Mini USB keyboard with the
> Windows key missing * A couple of internal floppy drives * USB to
> PS2 mouse connectors * Lots of misc connectors, IDE cables and
> whatnot. If you need some common bits just ask and I'll see if I
> have any. * Analogue PC TV card: pretty useless these days * 2 x
> Open Rights Group laptop stickers and one LugRadio one.

* An AMD CPU and heatsink, speed unknown, but it was from the Athlon
XP era, suspect it is a Duron, so whatever socket type that is.
* Any of these books: http://www.adamsweet.org/misc/books.jpg At the
top, that's The Design of Everyday Things, as savaged by Jono's dog.
The black one is The Fugitive Game, the Kevin Mitnick book. At the
bottom is the corner of the Joe Strummer biography, that's not
available :)

Regards,

Adam Sweet

- --