[Wolves] Free to good home

Adam Sweet adam at adamsweet.org
Sat Mar 17 00:33:38 UTC 2012

On 16/03/12 21:28, James Turner wrote:
> On 16/03/12 16:16, Adam Sweet wrote:
>
> Wouldn't mind this if it's going:
>
>> * Reluctantly, a Sun Ultra 10 SPARC workstation with type 5 keyboard
>> and mouse. I might change my mind about this, I really liked it :) 512
>> MB RAM, 20 GB disk I think and 440 MHz Sparc CPU. As featured in Enemy
>> of the State...

Take good care of it :) I bought it about 7 years ago and loved it but
it's been lying around waiting for me to do something useful with it for
some time now though, it's a lovely piece of kit, if it were smaller for
the horsepower it provides I'd still be using it. I did have it running
Ubuntu for Sparc, including the full GNOME desktop until they stopped
supporting it.

To prove I'm not making up the Enemy of the State thing:

http://starringthecomputer.com/computer.php?c=230

Regards,

Adam Sweet

--