[Wolves] Trackballs

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Wed Nov 28 12:54:44 UTC 2012

On 28/11/12 11:07, Stephen Parkes wrote:

> Does it handle Black Country English, C++ and Lua? :)

It wouldn't handle your broad Dudley drawl. :-P

> I've seen Dragon in action over the years and it's amazing what it does
> but I couldn't cope listening to my own voice all day.

TBH I was synical when I installed it but I was surprised how good it is. True you still have to manually correct things now and again but even so it's worth the £50 I'd even be tempted to save my pennies for the £107 pro version http://tinyurl.com/bnzxk3z