[Wolves] OT: For sale

Lee Parkes leep at bogus.net
Tue Oct 2 09:19:30 UTC 2012

On Tue, Oct 02, 2012 at 10:12:43AM +0100, Andy D'Arcy Jewell wrote:
> On 02/10/12 09:59, Peter Cannon wrote:
> >On 02/10/12 09:37, Lee Parkes wrote:
> >
> >Kin El! Moses wrote the Ten Commandments on the Libretto didn't he?
> I'm gutted... I freecycled a Libretto 110 a few years ago. Didn't
> know they were worth that sort of money.
>
> It was a bit of an illegitimate son to get Linux running on (mostly
> on account of no cdrom, and a freaky floppy drive controller chip).

This is the newer version, reasonably decent spec for a super-mini laptop :)
I've had BackTrack Linux 5 running on it and it's quick. Screen resolution is
pretty good too. I also have one of the original Librettos as well. I think that
is the 100 model with the PCMCIA floppy drive.

Specs:
http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=2479

leep at bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136 www.mud-dog.org
I Need A Reason To Stand Up And Fight
Need To Believe What I See - The Silver Drop - Mnemic
http://www.socialvibe.com/#/causes/35