[Wolves] Fw: [linuxjobs] Consulting Positions at Red Hat

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Tue Sep 25 19:11:51 UTC 2012

For those of you not subscribed to linuxjobs, these are for jobs in the same team as me and Ade, so if you might be interested and want a bit of a chat I'll try my best to help.

chris

P.S. and before anyone asks, yes, I do get a bonus if I can recruit people, and no rumours that I'm trying to pack Red Hat with wolveslug people so I can stage a coup and mandate English-Brummie as the default language are entirely without foundation.