[Wolves] Ubuntu repo release

John Rose john.aaron.rose at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 16:48:32 UTC 2013

Chris,

Thanks for the info on Firebug causing problems in Firefox. I don't have
Firebug installed. Currently, Firefox 23.0 is installed on Ubuntu
Precise. Someone pointed me to the Firefox releases webpage authored by
Mozilla. However, that gave no info on Firefox releases after 23.0. So I
guess that I'll just have to wait for an indefinite period.

BTW for the last month or so, I've had intermittent failures in printing
to a Samsung SCX-472x printer. This seems to be due to Launchpad bug
973270. This is another regression bug (in CUPS). At times, it seems to
me that software is going backwards!

--
Regards, John