[Wolves] Free to Good Home

James Turner james at turnersoft.co.uk
Sun Dec 1 20:11:47 UTC 2013

On 30/11/13 12:10, Adam Sweet wrote:
> I'm trying to make some space in my office so I can decorate.
>
> * 8 way PS/2 KVM
> * 24 way PS/2 KVM
> * Plenty of PS/2 KVM cables
> * Linksys WAP54g - no power supply but works (I used one from Maplins)
> * Adjustable, solid backed, blue fabric covered office chair - photo
> available on request. I found it really comfortable.

I wouldn't mind a KVM and some cables if you don't mind... I assume one
or both are rackmountable, if they have that number of ports? :)

(Gretchen has approved the acquisition, hopeful that it will result in
to an overall reduction in monitor count)

> There might be a few other bits and pieces, that's just as far as I've
> got so far.

Always interested in bits and pieces, as you well know.

Regards,

James