[Wolves] Linux admin/Nagios post at SysMicro (West Brom)

Andy D'Arcy Jewell andy at wild-flower.co.uk
Fri Feb 1 23:52:47 UTC 2013

Hi all,

We are recruiting for a linux admin all-rounder, preferably with Nagios
experience.

Full job spec available soon (when received from our CTO).

Some inside info:

     1st - 3rd line support (predominantly 3rd)
     Linux admin of internal and customer systems: mostly Debian and CentOS
         Apache, Nginx, MySQL, RT, SolR, Varnish, Memcached, Puppet,
Git, etc.
     Scripting: Perl, Python, Shell etc. for Nagios, Request-Tracker and
system automation tasks,
         bespoke internal applications
     Nagios customisation, management, installation

     Additional technologies:
         VMWare
         Windows Server 20xx - incl Exchange, SQLServer, IIS etc.
         VPN's
         HP rack and blade servers
         HP SANs
         CISCO networking

If anyone's interested, reply and I'll respond off-list to keep peoples
inboxes clean!

-Andy D'Arcy Jewell