[Wolves] Ubuntu Repo Release

John Rose john.aaron.rose at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 12:51:31 UTC 2013

Dave,

You state "all three of those would need upstream fixes, the 2 for
Firefox are the only two you are like to receive as they get new
releases". But the question is still when will the corrected version of
Firefox hit the Ubuntu repos?

PS I really don't understand why Canonical don't give out info (maybe they do but I haven't found it) on when errors are going to be corrected i.e. when users are able to download corrected packages from the repos. When I worked in Computing, this was always a major matter to end users. Could you clarify this?

--
Regards, John