[Wolves] Mysql join help

Wayne Morris waynelists at machx.co.uk
Fri Jun 28 12:25:35 UTC 2013

Hi,
can someone point me to a simple tutorial on joining two tables - can't
seem to grasp it - or point out how I get what I want from this.

Got a table called property and a table from repairs and i'm quite
competant and selecting and displaying from one table at a time.
Table are related by property.id being inserted into repairs.pid
However I seem incapable of creating a list containing field of both
tables eg I want
SELECT from (address details) from property where (stuff in repairs list
unfixed)
to show
14 Town Street  - repair window - date reported
14 town street - fix door - date reported
23 smith street - broken heater - date reported

Any help gratefully received ;-)

Wayne