[Wolves] OT php sessions prob after server change

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Wed Nov 13 14:46:13 UTC 2013

I'm of no real help but I sit outside their offices almost everyday waiting
for the traffic light to go green.  :)

The errors mean the headers have already been sent so the app can't set the
cookie.   It could be an earlier error or a even whitespace before <? in
the file.

Whatever is on line 416 is probably the cause but you can use output
buffering to get around that sort of stuff.

sparkes