[Wolves] Fwd: Re: Wolvescon

John Rose john.aaron.rose at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 07:57:42 UTC 2013

I'm very interested in Chris's PostgreSQL talk.

I just looked at the Brumcon link to attempt to work out if Wolvescon is
my cup of tea. I'm not that interested in deep technical talks as I
don't have that much technical knowledge. I'm much more interested in
applications. I guess I could show some projects written using Gambas &
Basic4Android (including a couple of mine). Would that be appropriate
for Wolvescon?

Regards, John