[Wolves] Laptop buying help

Dave dave_maydew at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 28 17:24:53 UTC 2013

Hi Guys,
I'm yet to come and meet you all, but I shall once I've got transport.
Anyway, I found and purchased a HP Elitebook 8440p from a local shop in
Bilston a couple of weeks ago now, for £175! It's the Intel Core i5 520m
with 4Gb RAM and 250Gb HDD, and for what it is as a ex BT Engineer
laptop, it's clean, and works like a charm.
Performance wise, it's quick, and I can do almost everything on it as I
do on this Core i5 3330 Desktop PC. I had to thank my Dad, as it was he
that found the bargain.

I'm not a huge fan of Dell, but I know they work, but just couldn't
resist this HP Laptop at the price.

Dave

         "Message Sent using a Intel Core i5 powered by Linux!"