[Wolves] Wolvescon

Ron Wellsted ron at wellsted.org.uk
Wed Sep 25 08:29:59 UTC 2013

In recent discussions with Re-Load it has been suggwested that there
should be a Wolvescon (on similar lines to Brumcon
http://www.brum2600.net/brumcon/ ) and we have a date of Saturday, 30th
November as a possibility.  We have a venue (with a bar) available on
that date.

In order to do this we need to start getting things moving ASAP, so
firstly, who would be interested in getting involved?

Secondly, do you have a talk you could give (I will probably roll out my
IPv6 talk). We want to know that we have the talks before we start
committing ourselves.

--
Ron Wellsted
ron at wellsted.org.uk http://www.wellsted.org.uk