[Wolves] Wolvescon

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 20:18:52 UTC 2013

Ron,

I've lost my job on 3 months notice. I've had a couple of weeks moping
about and planning some writing I want to do, so it's about time I got
involved in something. Are you thinking about a 2600 black/grey/white
hat vibe or a general technical conference?

I hate public speaking but if it's 'generalish', I might have something
that needs a public airing by then, so 'maybe' on a short tech-lite
presentation.

Cheers,
Woo