[Wolves] Graphic design opportunity

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Wed Apr 23 10:16:20 UTC 2014

Hey All

I'm looking for someone with their own box of crayons who can <quote>Make the website look good</quote> for our Company website.

I've built the damn thin in Wordpress. Kev Adams (On this list) has given it the once over and basically he agrees with me its sort of OK but the look and feel is terrible and requires someone with design/developer skills. We are willing to pay a fair price for the work and need someone fairly sharpish. Email me off list if you're up for the challenge and me saying "That's fooking crap that is." :-)

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

IRC: dick_turpin @ freenode.net