[Wolves] using a android tablet too control xmbc media centre

Mike Hingley computa_mike at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 10 00:56:59 UTC 2014

Richard - I have done that exact thing - my XBMC is a raspberry pi as well..
There is an rough -ish  guide (of sorts) on my blog @ http://titaniumbunker.com/?p=2651
There are a couple of buttons you need to enable on XBMC (all graphical) and then you can use the remote like a standard remote.
Hope that helps.  I'll try and pop the last couple of screen shots on there (probably tomorrow night).
Mike