[Wolves] anyone heard of this project kano

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Tue Jan 28 17:50:46 UTC 2014

> I think a lot of people are too scared to own up and admit that Dave.

One of my 'minions' has one - and it's sat unused for ages. I keep
suggesting that he replaces our broken burglar alarm box with it....
it's not happened yet.

I admit they're probably great for allowing kids to get 'hands on' with
stuff - making little robots that drive around the classroom floor - and
there's scope for using them for e.g. heating automation and so on ....
but unless you're in education or you want to wire up your home I'm not
quite sure I see the point.

David.