[Wolves] Ubuntu CD

Kris Douglas krisdouglas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 11:19:46 UTC 2014

On 3 July 2014 11:54, <jamesdalley33 at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
Sorry if I'm missing a point here, but if you have another machine
connected to the internet you should be able to download. Will only take
30mins on a moderate broadband connection. You can then either load it on
to a USB (with a software tool, as moving the ISO on to the drive will flat
out not work) or burning it to a CD/DVD (again with a tool which supports
burning ISO images, there are plenty of free ones which do a good job.)

Regards,
Kris

--
Kris Douglas MBCS